There are no more items in your cart
Khasiat Daun Sanna
Benefits of Senna Leaf or Sanna Leaf or Maki Chinese Leaf
- Get Rid of Fat.
- Washing the intestinal crust.
- Kill viruses in the body (Antibiotics)
- Treating Constipation
- Treating Gastric.
- Throwing the Wind.
- Treating Diabetes.
- Cleansing Dirty Blood.
- Get rid of Toxins.
- Overcoming Gout Problems.
- Reducing Cholesterol.
- Controlling Blood Pressure.
- Control appetite.
- Smoothing Blood Circulation
- Add body milk
- Promoting women's menstruation
- The problem of constipation will disappear
- Defecation is smooth, not twisting like some other detox products.
- The body will feel lighter, the weight will decrease
- Antibiotic and can kill viruses in the body
- Helps control appetite.
- The body easily sweats because it is the process of removal of toxins and excess water in the body
- Cleanses your intestinal crust.
- Get rid of the worms in your stomach
- Senna leaves can cleanse dirt and residues of dirt, fat and toxins in the body through bowel movements.
- Nutritious in increasing metabolism in helping the process of excretion in the body, especially the stomach.
- Very good for constipation.
- Able to overcome swollen hemorrhoids in the anus.
- To treat keremi worms in children or adults.
- Bleaching or diluting fats in the body and reducing cholesterol.
- Slimming because fat is dissolved and excreted during defecation and urination and also when sweating.
- Clean the intestines so that they can absorb nutrients well.
- Makes it easier for the body to sweat for the process of removing toxins in the body.
- This senna leaf does not cause stomach pain or twisting like other detox products, bowel movements occur as usual.
Every intake of any herb has side effects, but senna herb has more pros than cons.
Among the side effects of taking is that if your stomach has a problem you will experience diarrhea, this is a good effect because it is a process of washing and getting rid of toxins in the stomach.
Senna Mecca or Chinese Teak leaf (scientific name: Cassia Angustifolia) is an herbal leaf that has high medicinal values for the Arab community since the 9th century. Sanna is used to cleanse the small and large intestinal system of dirt and fat, as well as to remove toxins in the stomach through the digestive system. The use of Sanna has been recorded in the books of Ayurvedic medicine and traditional Chinese medicine calls it "Fan Xie Yie". The World Health Organization (WHO) lists Sanna among the most important medicinal herbs that are highly effective and safe for the health system.
Senna name variations by country:
Arabic: Senna Mecca
Egypt: Senna Alexandrina
Chinese: Fan Xie Yie
Latin: Cassia Obovata
Malay: Chinese Teak
Senna, Cassia angustifolia, is known as the Egyptian Senna. A species from the Leguminaceae family, senna is a shrubby plant and has been used for centuries in the East and West as a laxative. The herb sanna was introduced by Arab doctors who served with the caliphate in Baghdad in the 9th century AD. This herb is the most important herb in Greek medicine, traditional Chinese medicine and traditional Indian medicine (Ayurvedic). North Africans and Southwest Asians use Sanna as a laxative to cleanse the intestines. In addition, Sanna leaves can be used as a paste to treat skin diseases, ringworm and even acne.
Sanna herbs are officially registered in the British Pharmacopoeia (an official book in the field of pharmacy containing the use and procedure/use of herbs) and the United States Pharmacopoeia. In addition, this herb is one of the herbs approved by the "Food and Drug Administration" of America as and is the most widely used herb in America, especially in "slimming drinks", "skinny drinks" and "drinks for detoxification". In Germany, the leaves and fruits of Senna are standard medicine, in the German Pharmacopoeia and accepted in Commission E monographs.
Indian Civilization - Ayurvedic Medicine
This herb is known as "Swarnapatri" in Sanskrit. Senna is used as one of the most effective and efficient touring herbs. This herb is also used as a blood cleanser, relieves constipation and treats skin diseases.
Chinese Civilization - Traditional Chinese Medicine
This herb is known as "Fan Xie Yie". Sanna is widely grown in Guandong, Guanxi and Yunnan. Used to treat constipation, reduce heat accumulation in the large intestine and improve digestion.
Islamic Civilization - Islamic Medicine
According to the hadith of the Prophet, there are three medicines in it that contain the cure for all diseases except death, namely Sanna and sannut (Shahih Al Jami 'Ash-Shaghir).
From Asmaa Binti Umais, Rasulullah said "with what do you use to relieve constipation?" Asmaa said: with shubrum. Rasullullah said (that is) hot and strong ", Asmaa then said: I also relieved him with Senna, Rasullullah said" if there is one thing (that) heals from death indeed it will be Senna. " Ibn Majah 3461; Shaykh Al-Albani graded it daeef. Two Arnaoots mention this hadith as corroborated by the following narration.]…
The Prophet said "You have Senna and Sanoot because indeed in both of them is a cure for every disease except Saam" He asked "O Messenger of Allah, What is Saam?" He said, “Death” [Ibn Maajah 3457; Shaykh Al-Albani saheeh]